Last Updated: September 23, 2008
By using or attempting to use the Site, you certify that you are a resident of the United States and are at least 13 years of age or, if under the age of 13, you have the consent of your parent or guardian (over the age of 18) to use the Site. If you do not meet these requirements or, if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please discontinue using the Site immediately.
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of the Site.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by means including, without limitation, posting a revised version of this Agreement on the Site. You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the top of this Agreement. Your continued use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Agreement. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Your user name and password are personal to you. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password, and for any and all activities (including purchases, as applicable) that are conducted through your account, and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. We are not liable for any harm caused or related to the theft or misappropriation of your user name or password, disclosure of your user name or password, or your authorization of anyone else to use your user name or password. If you have reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by visiting www.gravedigger.com and immediately notify us of the problem by emailing us at email@example.com.
2. Code of Conduct. In connection with Submissions (as defined below) and your use of the Site, you agree that you will not (collectively, the "Codes of Conduct"):
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us),
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Link to any page of or content on the Site other than the URL located at http://www.gravedigger.com ;
- Use any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents without our prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FEI grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. FEI reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases;
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Access, reload or "refresh" transactional event or ticketing pages, or make any other request to transactional servers, more than once during any three-second interval;
- Request more than 1,000 pages of the Site in any twenty-four hour period, whether alone or acting in concert with a group of individuals; or
- Use any passcode or password, regardless of whether or not such password or passcode is unique, to participate in a presale or other offer on the Site if you are not the original recipient of such passcode or password (i.e., if you did not receive the passcode or password from FEI, or from the fan club or other organization with whom FEI is working to enable such presale or offer) or if your participation in such presale or other offer is inconsistent with such presale's or offer's terms.
While using the Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
3. Ownership and Restrictions on Use. The information and materials provided on or through the Site, including any data, text, designs, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the "Materials"), are intended to educate and inform you about the events, venues and other products and services offered or described on the Site. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may only download one (1) copy of any Materials displayed on the Site, and you may use such downloaded Materials solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. FEI cannot guarantee that technical difficulties will not occur during the download of the Materials or that the Materials will download successfully. You may not engage in any unauthorized use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials. For example, you may not otherwise reproduce, display, publicly perform, or distribute the Materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You may not alter or modify any part of the Site other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Site for its intended purpose. Modification or use of the Materials for any purpose other than as expressly authorized in this Agreement is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
The Site, including all Site software, databases, proprietary information and Materials (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and "look and feel" and arrangement of items, is owned and operated by FEI in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements, and will remain the property of FEI and its licensors and suppliers. The Site is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. You further acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or the Materials.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered trademarks of FEI or its affiliates, licensors or suppliers, and others. The Trademarks owned by FEI or its affiliates, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by FEI, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages FEI. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the express written permission of FEI, FEI's licensors or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks is prohibited, and FEI will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in such Trademarks, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
Descriptions or images of, or references to, products or services on the Site do not imply FEI's endorsement of such products or services. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change such descriptions or references; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all Transaction(s); to limit the order quantity on any product or service; and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product or service. Verification of information applicable to a purchase may be required prior to FEI's acceptance of any order. Price and availability of any product or service are subject to change without notice. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to FEI?s refund and exchange policies then in effect.
5. Information Provided by FEI. Although FEI strives to provide Materials that are both useful and accurate, the nature of the data and other information contained on the Site is subject to frequent change. In addition, the facts and circumstances of every situation differ. Accordingly, although FEI endeavors to use reasonable care in assembling the Materials, the Materials may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete.
In addition, portions of the Materials have been contributed to the Site by various artists, athletes and other persons. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement thereof, and FEI expressly disclaims any liability with respect to the foregoing.
6. Forums and Submissions. Please note that we and our designees host message boards, blog feeds and other forums found on the Site (collectively, the "Forums"), and you may have the ability to provide or upload to FEI creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, content, audio recordings, videos, photographs, graphics, artwork or other copyrighted works